I haven’t been working on my journal for a while now but I’m currently in a reading slump and thought it would be a good idea to pick it up again. What better thing to do on a rainy day than wrecking a journal when you don’t feel like reading!^^
That’s how the journal looked like before I started working on it. Its spine is broken and the whole journal is slowly falling apart. It didn’t wanted to hold it together with tape because I’ve only started and it might get thicker over the time. That’s why I chose to bind it with a thread that’s pretty loose:
And these are some of the instructions I followed. I was browsing tumblr before and I loved that so many people don’t really follow the instructions but only let themselves be inspired by them. I think that’s what I’m mostly going to do too from now on.