It’s time for a new spreadsheet!
This one has just some very few changes to the last one (list of narrators, ARCs) so if you are familiar with the 2018 one, you’re good to go!
Before you get the spreadsheet, please read:
- This spreadsheet is read-only. You have to make yourself a copy via File > Make a copy. You will not get access to my own one. (The number of requests I get each year is frustrating AF to be honest and I’ll blatantly ignore those without explaining how it’s done instead.)
- Not everything in the spreadsheet is self-explanatory, so please read this manual! (same as with (1), I get way too many questions every year about things that are all explained already)
I’m not going to explain much about the spreadsheet because that’s all in the manual linked above. Just some general hints and tips:
- Date format: MM/DD/YYYY
- Number format: decimals with a dot
- Duration as HH:MM:SS (audiobook length), typing HH:MM will be enough! The spreadsheet adds the seconds on its own
- Challenges aren’t a feature of the spreadsheet, but you can track them via tags!
If you have any problems, feel free to ask!
Open the spreadsheet and make yourself a copy via File > Make a copy.