(TTT is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish)
I WANT ALL THE BOOKS FOR CHRISTMAS!!! I don’t have high hopes though that I get any from my family. (Thank goodness there are awesome blogging friends who gift books!)
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
When I rearranged my bookshelf a little while ago I noticed that I don’t have a lot of historical fiction books even though I always love reading them! Need to change that and this one seems like a good choice! (I mean, look at that cover!!!)
- Waistcoats & Weaponry (Finishing School #3) by Gail Carriger
I LOVE Gail Carriger’s books, especially this series (SOAP <3) and I don’t even know why I don’t own this yet.
- These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amy Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
I wasn’t really interested in this until Judith wrote this blog post…
- Royal Assassin (Farseer Trilogy #2) by Robin Hobb
I just read the first book in the series and want to jump into the next one real quick!
- The Warrior Heir (Heir Chronicles) by Cinda Williams Chima
I loved her Seven Realms series and need more books like that.
- The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicle) by Patrick Rothfuss
I guess this is a must-read for fans of epic fantasy… (and I’m going to read this with Amber in January)
- Eon (Eon #1) by Alison Goodman
- Smiler’s Fair (Hollow Gods #1) by Rebecca Levene
It’s about gods and it has a pretty cover!^^
- The Blood of Olympus (Heroes of Olympus #1) Rick Riordan
Don’t even ask why I haven’t bought + read this yet!
- The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton
I love magical realism and could use another good one!