(TTT is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish)
- Empire of Night (Age of Legends #2) by Kelley Armstrong
I’m still SO happy that she started writing epic fantasy. I loved the first book and can’t wait to read the next one.
- Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson
I’m slowly running out of Sanderson books. It was awesome to always have a few unread books by him that I could choose from but I’m reaching the point where I have to wait for sequels to come out D:
- A Court of Thorns and Roses (ACOTAR #1) by Sarah J. Maas
I can’t wait to start a new series by Maas! I hope it’s as good as ToG.
- The Legend of Eli Monpress by Rachel Aaron
It’s fantasy about a thief, pretty much my number one favorite topic and I’ve been meaning to read this since I heard of it for the first time.
- Siege and Storm (The Grisha #2) by Leigh Bardugo
I finally got the last book in the series which means that I’ll binge read the last two books soon. I can’t wait to finally meet Sturmhond^^
- Get Even (Don’t Get Mad #1) by Gretchen McNeil
It’s about time that I read this one. I really liked her previous novels but as I’m not really into contemporary anymore, I never really felt like reading it.
- Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days #1) by Susan Ee
I’m going to reread this one and then read World After and End of Days right after!
- Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
I really liked her first book, Cruel Beauty, and can’t wait to read another retelling.
- Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley
I don’t even remember anymore what this is about but I love going in blind. I just hope it’s as good as the cover is pretty.
- Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke (PoNaFog #2) by Anne Blankman
Every year I plan on reading more historical fiction but never read more than 5-10 even though I always enjoy them a whole lot. The first one in this series is great and I hope this one will be just as good.