As a web science student I love to spend my free time with the coding and designing of websites. Over the years I learned a lot of things that I think are useful for (book) bloggers. I couple years ago I also started to dive into wordpress and learned a lot of things that made blogging a lot easier for me.
Now I want to share my knowledge with you and help you create and design your website the way you want it to by actually knowing what you’re doing and not just copying and pasting.
Keep in mind that a lot of these tutorials are aimed at people using wordpress.org! If you’re hosting your blog in another way, you might not be able to implement what’s described!
Tutorials so far:
- Spreadsheets: Conditional Formatting
- Spreadsheet Functions Part 1
- Spreadsheet Functions Part 2
- Spreadsheet Functions Part 3
Ideas for upcoming tutorials:
- WP: How to add your own shortcodes
- WP: How to write + add your own plugin
- WP: How to add a custom taxonomy (like category and tag)
- WP: How to add a review archive
- WP: How to list trackbacks/pingbacks seperated from regular comments